RE: AutoReqProv

	The basic dependency -is- observed; in other words, I can't
install mysql without also installing ncurses and gpm. But the install
order isn't right. Mysql has this dependency 'Requires(post): ncurses'.
To enable something in the mysql package to really use the ncurses
library during the %post script, ncurses -and- gpm must be installed
before mysql...