Installing into shared NFS server...

Hi all,

I am wondering how do you tell the .SPEC file not to install into a certain path if it already has the same files?

Example:

If /apps/ is the NFS shared server that 10 servers mount to, and I install an app in /apps/newapp on the 1st server and then the 2nd server will be installing the same file to the same location with some files not being on the shared NFS server (some files in local server /usr dir).   How do I tell the rpm file not to put files into /apps/newapps if that dir has all the files there?

Thanks for any help you can give...

-Jonathan