Re: install same pkg multiple times with different --prefix on same host?

No Spam wrote:
--- Rik Schneider <riks@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Or if you know at build time all of the separate locations that you
will
install to you can use the ability to create multiple packages at the
same time.

Unfortunately, I won't.  The idea is that I want to create generic
packages and give the user the ability to relocate them where he/she
wants and do this multiple times in multiple places if needed.

You might want to look into OpenPKG, which has somewhat similar goals.

  http://www.openpkg.org/

Tres.