Re: archived rpm includes all errata alerts

On Fri, 2004-12-10 at 11:20 -0500, Wan, Brian wrote:
> I wonder if there is completed archived rpm files that I can download on
> redhat network or elsewhere.  For example, a tarball that has all the
> up to date redhat errata security and bug fix rpm files.

The need for something like this is a big part of the reason I and
others subscribe to KRUD Linux (http://www.tummy.com/krud).  It is a
Fedora-based distribution, but for the subscription ($100/yr) you get a
CD set each month with all the latest RPMS.  The upshot being that, if
you install from the latest CD set, your system is almost completely up
to date without spending hours downloading patches.  It would be nice if
RedHat had something similar for RHEL.

I have no financial connection to tummy.com other than as a satisfied
customer.