Re: strange issue with tmppath...

Dams wrote :

> Well, i just wanna accept that fact, but when i dont redefine the
> tmppath, the invalid operation _happens_ but doesnt make the build
> fail.... :|

The first I'd try is putting the value you use when overriding from
~/.rpmmacros directly in the spec file in order to see if :
- It comes from the fact that you are overriding it
  - or -
- It comes from the location of the new %_tmppath

Maybe (since I see it's /mnt/something) you have special mount flags like
noexec set on the partition where this is happening... just a thought, as I
don't really see how nor why that would interfere. Then again, it is a
weird problem.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.9-1.667.radeonfb
Load : 2.99 2.17 1.18