RE: Improved functionality for kernel rpms?

Seems you are trying to code around a lack of common sense.

People will only do -Uvh until it bites them, then never again...  It sucks, but sometimes the School of Hard Knocks is the best way to get a lasting education.

--
Thomas Cameron, RHCE, CNE, MCSE, MCT
Assistant Vice President

The opinions expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employer, Bank of America.