Re: rpm redirector wrapper

I think that my general idea is something a little more simplistic at
this point in time. Basically I would like to 'diff' the system to
figure out what has changed and what hasn't. I know there's a utility
for this, I just have to dig around for a bit.

Once I see what has changed I might be able to move the files around.
Though now that I'm thinking about it I guess a lot of things are hard
coded into the files aren't they? Do you suppose I'd have to make a
makefile auto-patcher instead?

I guess what I'm asking is, would it be better to start before the whole
process, or afterward? I suppose both might work as well.

I'll admit that what I'm thinking about at the moment is mostly for my
pleasure, but who knows what talented developer will steal my idea and
turn it into gold (certainly not me, I barely know Java).