Adding contents of the already completed rpm package?

Paul, and all,

Thanks for your reply, let me try to describe my rpm issues again.

1. I have both Server and Client RPM packages.
2. Server rpm package contain Client rpm package.
3. Server rpm package will need to be installed in Server A.
4. One of the function of Server software is to deploy client rpm package
with new configuration files to many client machines.

How can I achieve this? How can I deliver the exsting client rpm packages
wth new configuration files?

Thanks

Barry