Re: Adding contents of the already completed rpm package?

You can also get the source rpm, unpack it, edit as necessary, and then
build your own version of the rpm.  There are quite a few documents on how
to build rpms, you can refer to those for details.

(Subject to whatever licensing restrictions apply to the rpm in question.)

--
Aaron Sterr