Intel 845G Chipset Integrated SOUND-CARD SoundMAX AD1981 - A known Driver issue

Brothers & Sisters of List, Hi!

Goodmorning to everyone!

I have installed Redhat Linux 7.1 with "Personal Desktop" pre-defined packages & auto-partition method.

My computer specs:
===============

P4 / 2.4 Ghz
Motherboard - Intel 845G Chipset with integrated sound, video & LAN
Sound  - integrated SoundMAX AD1981G
Video   - Intel Extreme Graphics
LAN Card -  Intel (R) Pro / 100 VE

All devices are probbed automatically & drivers installed. Everything working fine except for sound card. I can go online with high speed dsl connection shared through my Linksys Router.

Soundcard driver is not coreect as Linux has installed Intel 810 chipset's sound driver which is not correct. I tried to fix it using following :
[]	redhat-config-soundcard      (but it doesn't help)
[]	sndconfig

I tired "sndconfig" utility with every available soundcard in the list with different IRQs & DMAs ports addrs configurations, but all don't seem to work at all. I did even google many times, but could not find any solution of this known issue, as Redhat does not support this chipset drivers.

Yes, I know changing sound-card with supported one will definitely work - but that's the option not the solution. If any one can help please, any help to resolve the issue will be highly appreciated.

PCnerve