[Sound] sound???

It seems like the sound dose not work with redhat and any good games at
all. but i still love it =) but it would be nice in the future with more
regular programs and games but that was not the point...my sound will
not work at all my sound chip is cm8738 and the model is cmipci atleast
thats what redhat telling me...as you can see i am anewbee to this =( so
i would be very thanks full for any help.

[Index of Archives]     [Sound Cards]     [Kernel]     [Red Hat Install]     [Drives]     [Red Hat Development]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Gimp Users]     [Yosemite Trails]