Re: [Sound] saved draft

On Sat, Nov 23, 2002 at 08:39:19AM -0800, 5MITL@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi there, I want to use sound editing, and sampling software in my
> computer wich is a pentium III at 450 mhz, with a windows 98 OS. The
> soundcard was included with the computer as I bought it, in the control
> panel it says it is a Crystal Soundfusion Cs4281 WDM Audio, When I try
> to load Cubasis a message appears saying "No SoundBlaster Live Sound
> card detected" and it tells me to check the installation and its
> drivers.

Does the sound card otherwise work?

If not, have you run sndconfig?

> Does anybody know if I can live this soundcard using any
> software device like drivers or so? or do I have to get another card?
> What else can I do? Thanx for taking your time in posting an answer.

Cheers,
robertmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.cumbytel.com/~bobcatos/
Linux: because I want to get there today.  Without rebooting.

[Index of Archives]     [Sound Cards]     [Kernel]     [Red Hat Install]     [Drives]     [Red Hat Development]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Gimp Users]     [Yosemite Trails]