[Sound] saved draft

Hi everybody, I want to use sound editing, and sampling software in my computer wich is a pentium III at 450
mhz,
with a windows 98 OS. The soundcard was included with the computer as I bought it, in the control panel it
says it is a Crystal Soundfusion Cs4281 WDM Audio, When I try to load Cubasis a message appears
saying "No SoundBlaster Live Sound card detected" and it tells me to check the installation and its drivers.

Does anybody know if I can live this soundcard using any software device like drivers or so? or do I have to get
another card?

What else can I do?

Thanx for taking your time in posting an answer.
EsMas.com, el lugar que tú buscabas.
Obtén tu cuenta de e-mail gratis en http://www.esmas.com

[Index of Archives]     [Sound Cards]     [Kernel]     [Red Hat Install]     [Drives]     [Red Hat Development]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Gimp Users]     [Yosemite Trails]