Re: Samba--Connection Refused

Well, it was certainly easy to install webmin. I fired it up quickly and found that I could access SWAT via the server icon. I tried setting my workgroup to GALAXY in the globals section of SWAT/Webmin, but it didn't take.

I also ventured into the network firewall icon and generally the firewall. I wonder if the firewall is actually giving me all this trouble I've had with SWAT.

I'm yet an infant in the world of webmin, but if you, Michael, or anyone can provide some guidance, I'll certainly be interested.

Back to it for awhile.

            (Formerly Homo habilis, erectus, heidelbergensis and now sapiens)

                    "There's no such thing as a stupid question,
                     but they're the easiest to answer!" -- anon.

                        Web Page: <home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews>