Re: Getting Some Reasonable RPM Packages?

It's a good suggestion to burn them on to a CD, but unfortunately the highspeed machine does not have a burner. Best I can do is put them on a 100M zip drive. If someone has them on a CD and can send them to me that would be good. Otherwise, I guess I'm going to just have to be picky and get what looks reasonable. It appears there's no simple way to do this, that is something like the Install Package mechanism for the original CDs. Maybe Synaptic might narrow down my needs. Maybe RH even has burned them into a CD, but I suspect not.