RE: Installation after RH Support Ends

I started this subject initially and got allot of input that was
appreciated. Thanks to everyone for their input.

I was checking out Mike's suggestion below with Synaptic pointed to
http://ayo.freshrpms.net.  I also recently received an update notice
from RedHat Network.  I compared the version updates from both and
noticed agreement on program versions on both.  Freshrpms.net did have
additional program updates available according to Synaptic but I did not
see these on the Freshrpms.net update list for RH 9.

This is the first time that I have checked Freshrpms.net with Synaptic
in the last few months and that RH 9 upgrades were available (Nov 6th
appeared to be the cutoff).  This time it appeared to include core RH 9
program updates.

So I wondered if Freshrpms.net now maintains a repository for RH 9's
latest update?  Including the RH 9 core programs?

I assume that was what Jesse's suggestion regarding
http://www.fedoralegacy.org was getting at.

Thanks
Norm