RE: Installation after RH Support Ends

I'm sorry if I misled your understanding.

I stated that Fedora-Legacy is a Blessing. (for ppl
that still maintains Old RH servers (eg: RH7/8 or 9 soon)

However I'm also stating that Home Users won't be able to get
updated rpms for Normal User Stuffs for their Older RH Distros.

eg:
K3b compiled for RH9
KDE 3.2.1 for RH9
Gnome 2.6 for RH9 (I did mention that nyquist rpms stopped
providing rpms for RH9 right?)

etc..

For the rest of the security stuffs, We can always go to
fedora-legacy project.