RE: Wireless Authentication Problem

Hey,
Thanks for responding.
Browser is Mozilla!
and nothing opens when I open Mozilla. My default page
is www.google.com, and it says host www.google.com not
found. No redirection occurs.
When I try to do ping www.yahoo.com it says network
unreachable and when I try to do
service network restart
all the things work i.e. say [OK] except the eth0
It stops there and after few minutes say [FAILED]. The
same does not happens at my home. there eth[0] says OK
too.
When I do ifconfig at College i see I dont get an IP
address either.
SO buddies help me!
Thanks
Dont