Lotus Notes under Wine

For those of you that have Lotus Notes running under Wine, exactly what did you do to get it working?

I have used Notes 5.0.12 successfully with a nul-wine rpm (notes under linux) but the offering for the 6.5 client is a bin file and seem to require some tweaking. I downloaded and installed the 20031212 wine rpm for RH9, but I still cannot get my notes6.5 package to work. When I run the file, it throws errors about not being able to create a particular path.

I have been going over the wine documentation, but everything seems to refer back to the source tree....i thought the rpm would make this easy??

Anyway, I'll download the source and compile that way if I have to, but if anyone has some suggestions, I'd appreciate it.
--
regards,

shane