Re: multiple routes, no connect.

  jim> I just got my hands on a linksys wireless router-nat-firewall,
  jim> and added it into my home network.  However - Im now having
  jim> trouble between 2 redhat boxes, a 7.2 laptop, and a 9 desktop.

I'm not really the person to debug the gory details of the problem you're having, but I will note that if you don't need the Linksys as your main firewall, you can use it as a wireless switch by simply not having anything plugged into the WAN port.  Thus, it wouldn't be responsible for DHCP, NAT, or anything else but connectivity.

This comment has to do with the Linksys access points that have the 10/100 4 ports built-in.  I think there's an access point that only has one ethernet port in it, and this comment doesn't apply to that one.  (I think that one has the capability to function in the same way though)

--Harlan