Re: Lotus Notes under Wine

i am running it under CodeWeavers' wine. It works just great. not a single
issue.
however, one needs to pay a license fee ~$50 or less; check out their web
site.

but you can give it a try for free for around one month ...

regards,
-ionut-

                      scbranch@xxxxxxxx
                      du                       To:       shrike-list@xxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      shrike-list-admin        Subject:  Lotus Notes under Wine
                      @redhat.com

                      01/20/2004 01:15
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      shrike-list

For those of you that have Lotus Notes running under Wine, exactly what
did you do to get it working?

I have used Notes 5.0.12 successfully with a nul-wine rpm (notes under
linux) but the offering for the 6.5 client is a bin file and seem to
require some tweaking. I downloaded and installed the 20031212 wine rpm
for RH9, but I still cannot get my notes6.5 package to work. When I run
the file, it throws errors about not being able to create a particular
path.

I have been going over the wine documentation, but everything seems to
refer back to the source tree....i thought the rpm would make this easy??

Anyway, I'll download the source and compile that way if I have to, but
if anyone has some suggestions, I'd appreciate it.
--
regards,

shane

do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates.