more about 64bit pci cards...

I see Mac has 64 bit pci slots as well as 128 bit pci...

Any chance that someone will hack the Apple/Mac 64 bit pci cards to
work in a PC.

Stupid question, but I don't know anything about Mac cards or if they
even fit into a 64 bit (3.3V key) pc slot.

What I do know is MS and Apple are not that much different and they
steal technology from each other... as well as anyone else including
open source linux.

I sure someone who owns a PC and Mac has wondered about this
incompatablity or compatiblity.  Perhaps one day there will even be a
Mac OS for the PC.

Rewind:  yes it's stupid question, but i want to know...  Perhaps
someone can explain the difference between PC cards and Mac?

jay
--
Sometimes I feel like a rat in a cage...