RE: Dual-Boot Shrike & SuSE9?

That is correct..

> Given that Scenario:
>
> 1. You start Win Boot Loader -> Select current Linux (Shrike)
> 2. It starts Shrike's boot loader  -> select SuSE (or whatever)
> 3. It starts SuSE's bootloader -> select boot SuSE
> 4. You will boot SuSE
>
> OK, it's not straightforward, but is works, with only minimal
> impact on
> your current system.

Actually I understand, to me it's pretty starightfoward.. Only thing is..
If I understand it completely, this would mean that I would have 3 different

bootloaders installed

1. NTloader (that will have the bootpart image of Shrike to load up Grub)
2. Grub laoder (after selecting RH from NTLoader, it loads up Grub for me to
load RH)
3. Lilo for SUSE (or any other distros)

Q:

Can I do this??

instead of your (to load suse) NTlaoder->Grub-RH-Loader->Suse Lilo Loader->
SUSE Finally

Use Bootpart to rip the MBR of /dev/hda7 (SUSE) into C:\ (/dev/hda1) and
then add an entry into NTloader to reflect :
1. NT
2. RH
3. Suse

Ntloader->RH or Suse in 1 step??

(Er.. maybe you don't know about bootpart but I find it to be a useful util)

Okay.. Let me experiment..

Thanks