Re: KDE headers not found when compiling

On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 04:54:35 at 04:54:35AM +0100, io (m.fioretti@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to compile celestia (http://www.shatters.net/celestia/)
> on shrike.
>
> The configure step fails like pasted below: what is the prefix to use
> on shrike in this case, and/or which extra RPMs would be required?

Adding more info: I just tried to compile another KDE app and got the
same error during ./configure:

> checking for KDE... configure: error:
> in the prefix, you've chosen, are no KDE headers installed. This will
> fail.
> So, check this please and use another prefix!

OK, I do need to install them, but what *devel RPMs they are into? and
which environment variables should be set to what when compiling?

TIA,
	Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Live for the present, dream of the the future, learn from the past.