RE: Help required for Network card driver

>>Installing .src.rpm  will put a bunch of files in
>>/usr/src/redhat and they're of no use to you

Am I wrong to say that the .src.rpm is actually the kernel Source in rpm
format???

I haven't actually unpacked one before.. I use the ones from kernel.org

Cheers,                                                        .^.
Mun Heng, Ow                                              /V\
H/M Engineering                                       /(   )\
Western Digital M'sia                                  ^^-^^
DID : 03-7870 5168                          The Linux Advocate