New Mozilla and PSM

Hello,

Can anyone tell me what has happened with mozilla 4.1.1-1 that makes it
not able to recognise PSM even though it is installed?  I have ripped
all the packages out and put them back to no avail.

Galeon reports the same problem.  The message reads.

This documant cannot be displayed unless you install the Personal
Security Manager (PSM). Download and install PSM and try again, or
contact your system administrator.

I have the newest version of mozilla-psm installed but still no joy
here.

Thanks.

Ron
(one very confused system administrator)