Re: Segmentation Fault

This is real strange. I have XP, Linux duel boot and I plugged in USB mouse
while using XP and took away PS2 mouse. I often use trackball so I removed
USB one and rebooted to Linux, and then this problem. After a few days when
I plugged in PS2 mouse again this problem went away.
I wonder why a PS2 mouse makes Redhat's X-Windows unstable? Earlier I
changed "CorePointer" values as well but that never helped as well. Can
anyone explain?