Re: New Mozilla and PSM

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, Ronald Hawkins wrote:

> Can anyone tell me what has happened with mozilla 4.1.1-1 that makes it
> not able to recognise PSM even though it is installed?  I have ripped
> all the packages out and put them back to no avail.

I downloaded the mozilla rpms from Nyquist's apt-rpm repository on my
work PC and my home PC.  On my work PC, the PSM/SSL stuff works fine,
but Mozilla Mail will no longer run (even though it's installed).  On my
home PC, I get the same PSM error you're getting.  I have no idea why
this weirdness is happening and not know much about debugging Mozilla
issues.

Anybody else see this?

pete