RE: Mail Server without domain name (Mike Burger)

>>the 'Smart-host' setting and it gets a domain name.  Then
>>sendmail will talk to the DNS server and ask for the MX entry, to get the
IP
>>address of the mail server for that domain.

So..._this_ is how my server is managing to locate the my company's Email
Server and forward mails from the Linux Server to my company email server..
And I thought it was some _ghost_ :)

PS: Where can I find/locate this "smart host" setting? which .conf file?

Cheers,                                                 .^.
Mun Heng, Ow                                            /V\
H/M Engineering                                       /(   )\
Western Digital M'sia                                  ^^-^^
DID : 03-7870 5168                          The Linux Advocate