RE: Linuxconf Trashed RH9 Boot - Fix?

> At this point I think it is time for me to just wipe the RH9 hdd and do
> a fresh install.

So.. I take it that my solution for you did not work? Is this again because
of your 2 different / direfctory? (1 for RH8 and another for RH9)??

Cheers,                                                 .^.
Mun Heng, Ow                                            /V\
H/M Engineering                                       /(   )\
Western Digital M'sia                                  ^^-^^
DID : 03-7870 5168                          The Linux Advocate