RE: How to know when to reboot the server

>>So I guess you could say I was the point of failure
>> that caused the reboot. :-)

Sigh... Bad News...

One of my colleagues, pulled the plug on the server.. so.. 50days of Uptime
is now ... 0 days.. Starting from scratch again.. (the reason he pulled the
plug was because there was supposed to be a power cut and he was shutting
down the testing equipment..) I guess it's partly my fault for

1. Not informing them that the server is drawing power from one of the lines
2. Did not put out enough advertisement

Oh well.. the server's actually housed "somewhere" underneath a testing
equipment table, there's no special place for it.. so my backup server and
my server got hosed...

I'm gonna start another thread.. with another question

Cheers,                                                 .^.
Mun Heng, Ow                                            /V\
H/M Engineering                                       /(   )\
Western Digital M'sia                                  ^^-^^
DID : 03-7870 5168                          The Linux Advocate