RE: /boot too small for updaeting to RedHat 9

>If /boot has not enough space to hold at least the new kernel files,
>do you really need a separate /boot partition? You could modify
>/etc/fstab of your RHL 7.1 to not mount a separate /boot partition and
>move the directory onto your /-partition where you should have no
>space problems.

I'm interested in this solution. Can I have more info??

eg :

cd /usr
mkdir /usr/boot

vi /etc/fstab

/boot /usr/boot 	defaults etc

something like that???

Cheers,                                                 .^.
Mun Heng, Ow                                            /V\
H/M Engineering                                       /(   )\
Western Digital M'sia                                  ^^-^^
DID : 03-7870 5168                          The Linux Advocate