Re: e-mail etiquette

On Saturday, Oct 4th 2003 at 20:36 -0500, quoth Aaron Konstam:

=>I would not waste the lists time on this if it wasn't referred to
=>recently on the list and if I did not just get into an argument with
=>my wife about this point in e-mail  etiquette.
=>
=>It has been asserted strongly that  etiquette suggests that the reply
=>text follow the text of the message replied to.
=>That makes sense to me. But it is not
=>followed on many lists outside the computer users context. Hence the
=>argument with my wife.
=>
=>This drove me to google and looking up sites for e-mail  etiquette and
=>that rule is just not found. Any one know where to find it?
=>

Just because you're in the minority doesn't mean you're wrong. Google up
the reading material on topposting to be better educated.