How to find an executable?

Hello List!

I installed the Phoenix RPMs from Janus SW, plus the ODBC dependencies from
elsewhere. Phoenix comes with a great set of documentation. The tutorial
says to start Phoenix, but doesn't say how.

Shamefully, I can't fine an executable file to invoke that starts Phoenix. I
have RH9 and KDE, both stock.

I know this isn't a Phoenix list, but what about the more general question
of installing an RPM and then trying to find the new invocation file name?

The name of the executable is probably echoed to the screen during the RPM
install. Is there an RPM install log kept by the system?

Regards,

Frank K