Re: RedHat, Fedora, and the Future of Life as We Know it [*SP* 46%]

I would appreciate any pointers available to a fairly automatic "Red
Fedora Updater"

What I need is a shrink-wrap linux to support an in-house comms system.

RH7.3 is fairly close, allowing that there is the kernel tailoring
needed, services selections, and etc.

That is why I asked about CheapBytes PinkTie or equivalent for Fedora.
And I appreciate the note about RHEL being downloadable.

If it's downloadable, then (eventually) there will exist some
equivalent of CheapBytes PinkTie.

Brian Brunner
brian.t.brunner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(610)796-5838

Jesse Keating wrote:

>On Friday 26 September 2003 10:37, Andre Cameron wrote:
>

>>I have no desire to do it, I was just wondering if it is possible.
>> And it is, what about those hammer heads that sell *nix CD's on
>>eBay?  All I really care about is can I download and use RHEL
without
>>paying $170.00?  I'll give em $30 but thats it ;)
>>

>And are you going to go through the effort to rebuild all the errata
>.src.rpms?  You don't have access to binary updates unless you pay for

>RHEN.

Sure, a simple Perl script can handle that :)

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.

www.hubbell.com - Hubbell Incorporated