Re: Xfree

Just some wild guess, coz I cant see your XF86 logs but here it goes:

Are u using NVidia? I get that eveytime the kernel is messed with, so I have to boot on runlevel 3 and run again the NVidia installer, so it can build another module for the new kernel. Have U messed with it recently? There was an kernel update on up2date some time ago, could you have installed it and didnt reboot, so the problem just arrised weeks later? (happened to me...)

Vantroy