Re: The end of RHL for private use? [was: Fedora vs. RHL]

Whats is that, that makes you so dependent of winblows software?
And if it so dependable to the point of ditching linux (forgive me father), why not use an application server win winblows 2k and access what yuou absolute must with rdesktop or some scheme like that?

Vantroy

GuGuy Fraser wrote:

Yup that's pretty much my take too. Back when RH broke wine just before RHL9,
I was forced to ditch linux on all desktops but my own at work. It looks like I may
have to ditch mine too now :(