How to limit CUPS admin

I'm configuring RH9, CUPS and SAMBA for a small office file and print server. It has no internet connection.

Printing is fine. I've made CUPS "web" admin available to all of the workstations. (all are windows) The server is headless. I have to live with that compromise.

I've created a "printadmin" group and set this as the CUPS SystemGroup. The members of the "printadmin" group _can_ be trusted to monitor and delete print jobs. But, I wish I could limit access to other CUPS admin functions like "delete printer".

Is there a way to grant only partial access to the CUPS admin web tool?

If so, is it documented anyplace?

TIA,

Cliff Kent