Re: vnc and firewalls

I currently use vnc from my Windows laptop to my Linux box with no
problem.  On the  first system I tried this I had to change that
xstartup file to start the window manager I wanted.  That was some time
ago.

I want to check out that beta file William mentioned.  When I first used
this I was disappointed that it did not show the current console view
but started a new session.  Sounds like they may have a solution for
that now.