Quick Apache Question

I just upgraded from RH 7.3 to 9.0 and have been having quite a hard time
getting everything working just right.

I have most things sorted out correctly, but Apache2 is giving me all
sorts of problems.

It seems to be ignoring .htaccess files. I have turned on allowoverride
all for /var/www/html in my httpd.conf, confirmed that Apache can read
.htaccess files correctly, and restared the httpd daemon. For some reason
it just won't work.

Can someone look at my httpd.conf and tell me if I am missing anything. I
had to change Allowoverride to all on my 7.3 server (Apache 1.3.x) and it
worked like a champ. It seems like I have a lot more problems with 9 than
I did with 7.3.

My httpd.conf:

http://www.njpinebarrens.com/httpd.conf

Any help would be appreciated. If there was a dedicated RH/Apache list I
would have used it, so please excuse me if this is not the proper place to
post this message.

Thanks,
-ben