Creating a sub-domain with bindconf?

Hi all:

I've been using bindconf for Redhat 7.3 without a problem to configure
domains/sub-domains. However, the same configuration would not work
anymore with Redhat 9.0 version of bindconf.

Here is my senario:

My registered domain is: mydomain.com.
My sub-domain is: mysubdomain.mydomain.com, which is delegated to
another server.

In the bindconf window, I opened the properties of the domain:
mydomain.com. Then, I tried to add a nameserver record, which is
supposed to point to the name server of the sub-domain:
mysubdomain.mydomain.com.

I expected the zone file: mydomain.com.zone to look something like (pls
refer to my inline comments also):

---------------------------------------
$TTL 86400
@	IN	SOA	ns.mydomain.com.	root@localhost (
		1
		8H
		1H
		1D
		2H
		)
	IN	NS	ns.mydomain.com.

mysubdomain	IN	NS	sns.mydomain.com.
;However, this above line would not appear.
;Instead, i only saw:
;	IN	NS	sns.mydomain.com.
;which looks just like another nameserver for the current zone.

ns	IN	A	192.168.1.100
sns	IN	A	192.168.1.103
; Then I would set up sns as the DNS server for the sub-domain:
mysubdomain.mydomain.com.

Has anyone experienced this problem? Any hints please? Why would
bindconf not add the correct line for me?

If I edit the zone file to add the correct line:
mysubdomain	IN	NS	sns.mydomain.com.

Then, it works.

Regards and TIA
Vidol