Re: logitech marble trackball question

Hi

Select either the Generic Wheel Mouse or Microsoft Intellimouse.

That is what I had been doing until I got a Trackball Optical.

Guy

Christoph Lehmann wrote:

thanks for the hint. but only ps2 examples can be found there. the
logitech marble mouse is a USB mouse...

emulate 3 buttons now works fine..but how can I get the scroll buttons
work

many thanks

christoph