Re: kickstart file over nfs

> but with your network driver on the second disk, you will need to hack
> the first disk to include the drivers. I'm not sure how to do this

This was the trick. I had to include my network driver in the compressed
cpio file modules.cgz contained in the initrd.img on the bootdisk (after
removing unneeded modules to make room) and had to modify module-info,
modules.dep, and pcitable accordingly. Now everything is working well
off a single floppy. I don't have the option of using a cd since none of
the clients have cdroms.

Cheers,

Eric