Re: Samsung ML-1750 Laser Printer problem

On Wednesday 13 August 2003 22:21, Gerry Tool wrote:
>My printer is attached to a Netgear PS110 Print server.

Since the other printer attached to the print server is working, you probably
are addressing it correctly ( <ip_address>:L1 or <ip_address:L2) , but check
that anyway.

> Everything looks right in the Print Manager, a job I send shows up in
> the queue, and eventually disappears from the queue, but nothing happens
> at the printer.

Use the lpq and lprm commands to make sure nothing is stuck in the queue but
just not showing up in the gui.

> Any suggestions?

Attach the printer directly to the parallel port to make sure it prints there.
This will eliminate any issues with incorrect driver, etc.

I had a similar issue with my LaserJet 1100 via a Netgear PS110.  The steps
are "best recollection".

Joebewan