Re: cdroast and searching mailing lists

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003, Andrew Robinson wrote:

> Here's the actual question: what are the differences between cdroast and
> cdrecord? Why would I want to use one over the other?
>
> I remember seeing a discussion on this in the fairly recent past.
> However, it wasn't a concern of mine at the time, so I didn't pay
> attention. Which brings me to the second question. How would I search
> the mailing list for past discussions? Wending my way through the
> mailing list pages at Red Hat, it appears the best I can do is look
> through all the messages a month at a time. I cannot find a way to
> request "Show me discussions on this subject". Can it be done? How?

In short...xcdroast is a graphical front end that makes use of cdrecord on
the back end.
--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, send a message to:

site-update-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

with a message of:

subscribe