Re: Globe Trotter, please stop messing up threads

On Tue, 5 Aug 2003, Cliff Wells wrote:

> > 	This is one of the reasons I dislike threaded mail in the first
> > place.
>
> That's like saying you dislike directory tree structures because you
> keep putting files in the wrong place.  Threaded views are an
> organizational method, nothing more.  The problem isn't with threaded
> mail, but rather with people.

	Interesting, though inaccurate analogy.  Threading works well if
you read mail by thread.  But if you read mail by incoming time stamp it
doesn't work well.  I didn't say threading mail is bad, just that it
doesn't fit with my needs for email.

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.