Re: New beta release notes

>>>>> "Aaron" == Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Aaron> On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 11:41:38AM -0400, Edward C. Bailey wrote:
>> As the release notes author, I can categorically state that no change to
>> the the actual hardware requirements in the Severn release notes were
>> made from the requirements shipped with Shrike.  I just double-checked
>> to make sure; the only changes to that section emphasized that non-Intel
>> processors are ok, too... :-)

Aaron> Ed this is the second time I did this to you and I am sorry.

No biggie (and I'm not keeping score, btw)...

Aaron> What is wrong is that my memory is not what it used to be. I checked
Aaron> again and you are absolutely right and I am glad of it.

Aaron> My only excuse is that I am in the middle of a big RH 9 install orgy
Aaron> that must be done before school starts so I am operating at
Aaron> diminished capacity.

No problem -- I operate at diminished capacity all the time; welcome to the
club... ;-)

                                Ed
--
Ed Bailey        Red Hat, Inc.          http://www.redhat.com/