Re: MIMEDefang (was Re: Spamassassin on Default Shrike install)

I've been very happy running mimedefang on 7.3.
It has dropped my volume of spam considerable, and now protects my system
from the deluge of virus's.

It is ROCK SOLD, and I have yet to see it die, ever...
It's very easy to tweak it to exactly how you like it.

--Luke
MSU Computer Science, Bozeman MT.