Re: Spamassassin on Default Shrike install

Maybe I can help here. To just get it started, I put the following line
in the /etc/procmailrc file:

INCLUDERC=/etc/mail/spamassassin/spamassassin-defalut.rc

I have since made whitelist and blacklist entrys to the
/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf file.

Hope this helps,

Kent

--