RE: x-windows broke

Joebewan,
I only find the basic XF86Config file.  No backups.  Come to
think of it, I don't think I ever tried to change
configuration except when playing with the mouse setting the
last time xwindows worked.  I looked in the file and there
doesn't seem to be any corruption.  Is there a command line,
character based setup command for the mouse and keyboard
other than redhat-config-...?
Bob